Core competences

Erste Asset Management manages assets of about EUR 79.99bn, invested in more than 386 funds and portfolios. Retail investors account for 41.46 percent of assets invested, and institutional investors account for the other 58.54 percent (April 2024).

The  investment department of Erste Asset Management has a headcount of roughly 100 investment professionals within all countries. In order to ensure an optimal investment, Erste Asset Management fund managers cooperate closely with the in-house research department.

Our core competencies

Balanced funds

Fixed income funds

Interested in financial topics?

Read the EAM Investment Blog!

In Erste Asset Management's investment blog you can find
commentaries and analyses on topics such as Equities,
Sustainable Investment, Eastern Europe/Emerging Markets.

This might interest you as well 

Who are we?